VC Sport is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices, or developments funded from Europe.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://vcsport.es/ excluding embedded content from other domains.
This website is Partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the non-compliance of the following aspects.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- There may be header elements that are incorrectly implemented, or whose logical order is not correct - Requirement number 18.104.22.168 Information and relationships of UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be headings which are not clear or brief, or which should not be headings - Requirement number 22.214.171.124 Headings and labels of UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be form fields where your label is not correct or does not exist - Requirement number 126.96.36.199 Labels or instructions of UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
- Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation.
There may be office files in PDF or other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.There may be third-party content that is not developed by or under the control of this Unit, such as office automation files from different agencies that need to be published on this site.
Remarks and contact details
You can make communications on accessibility requirements [article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018] such as, for example:
- To report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Convey other difficulties in accessing content.
- To make any other enquiries or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website by writing to the following address contact form or by calling +34 952 207 347 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday to Friday.
You can submit:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018
- A request for accessible information relating to:
- Content that is excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- Content that is exempt from accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
The request for accessible information must clearly state the facts, reasons and request, so as to establish that the request is reasonable and legitimate.